Thursday, July 31, 2008

John and Rhyla

So I know it has been awhile. However like I told everyone my post will be few and far between but once I post pictures I will make it worth your visit.
This picture is courtesy of y assistant Tara. :) Thanks Girl - Love it!John and Rhyla choose to see each other before the ceremony. Worked out perfect and we were still able to catch some personal portraits .One of my favorites. And yes I am allowed to have more than one!I know this picture is kinda random but I just love the feel of it. Just makes me think of the end of a long weddng day. The best part was that they are watching the slideshow of pictures of John and Rhyla growing up.Rhyla, you have to leave a comment in order to get me to send these out sooner rather than later! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! thank you SOOO much!!! Each picture is SO unique, EXACTLY what I wanted!!! thank you again!! you have such an awesome future in photography! great job :)