Tuesday, September 16, 2008

KATIE - 1 Year

Lori Ann, your comments are much appreciated! I know you are going to love these but I hope you LOVE them. I am so exhausted but because you left the comments I couldn't go to bed until these were done! I thought the picture in the previous post was my favorite but this one may just be a very close 2nd.
and 3rd...but this is my classic 1 yr shot. Always beautiful and precious; I don't know how a parent could say no to these eyes. :)So you get both.And since Katie's brother Matthew joined us I couldn't resist getting some portraits of the little charmer! He is going to be a heart breaker...not that I am surprised though! ;)

2 comments:

loriann said...

Okay, so I had to create a brand new account to paste this comment. Hopefully, this password works tomorrow! :) I chose the new user name in your honor,...Kierstie Marie.

I actually have to say that the fourth picture from the top is my favorite,...so far. It really captures the "smirk" that my children (and husband) are famous for! :) I will wait for all the proofs before I cast my final vote, though.

Kierstie Phillippo said...

You will have quite a few to choose from! Thanks for the comment.