Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I thought I would leave you today with a few of my favorite pictures from my first year in photography.
Again I stress that these are just a few of my favorites...I have a ton more and with each shoot I seem to capture more and more. A huge thank you to my clients, friends or strangers, family and anyone who may have stumbled onto my blog by mistake! This has been a crazy and momentous year and I appreciate all of your support and encouragement. From the bottom of my heart, thank you! 2008 has been such an awesome year and I can’t wait to see what 2009 brings.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Kierstie,

We are thrilled to have you take our families pictures and hope to have more (pictures that is) in 2009!

Happy New Year and congrats on all your good work in 2008.

Dawn

The Titus Family said...

You have done some great pics this year! I think you first client should have been one of your favs!! HA I am kidding....Have a great new year!

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Thanks girls! I knew who ever I left out would comment. However please know that I had a few favorites from each each of my shoots but couldn't post a million pictures!! :) Have a great New Year!