Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BEFORE AND AFTER

So while I was busy taking pictures this weekend Jason was busy PAINTING! :) His favorite task and one he loves me for!! He is seriously amazing. A few before shots...
and the finished project...I know, so worth it, right?!?! :) The lighting is darker than in our dining room so the contrast is not as noticeable but I still LOVE IT!
I am done with the house...well Kinda, just a few closets to clean out and we will be ready to get this thing SOLD!! any takers?!?!? :)

2 comments:

Tim said...

That Rocks! I gotta Show Robbie - unfortunately it means I'll be doing it myself..but love it!!

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Thanks TIM!! did you get my email with the listing? I want you to give me any feedback you can think of - I want this thing to sell QUICK!