Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Website - LIVE

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! The website is alive! Please see all the extra goodness you can find on www.phillippophoto.com. You can always find the most up to date info and most recent pictures and sneak peaks from sessions here but please stop by the website every once in awhile just to see what you may find. Leave me some love on here and let me know what you think! So if you think I have been slacking on here lately you now know why! Thanks for being patient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new website is beautiful....however I have DSL and it takes forever to load EVERY page. Just an FYI!

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Thanks for the comment and I did consider not making the website require the flash player which is what is causing the delay, but have no fear, just come to the blog for your phillippo photo fix and you shouldn't need to spend too much time waiting on updates. Thanks for commenting!!