Thursday, July 23, 2009

AVA - Anytime

So I had to share...I am SOO excited about these pictures. I have been meeting online with a photographer, check out her work here, and have REALLY learned so much. Ava was so willing to be my model I couldn't pass up the opportunity! ;) More from this session, the rest of Chad and Mitzi's wedding and a new little guy, Kendron should be up soon! I hope to have the blog completely updated before the week end. and if this little beauty's smile doesn't just melt your heart you are crazy!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute! Look how sharp those eyes are! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable litte girl!
-Ashley Flamion

Kelly Todd said...

Looks awesome! Cute models always help! :))

DrewB said...

Um.... amazing! You did great with the window light! Can't wait to show you a couple more tricks next week!

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Thanks ladies! Drew, you sound surprised! ;0) jk, I was kinda surprised too...I still feel like I got lucky!