Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SOMETHING NEW

Ok so I am going to try something a little new to the blog...well, one, because I need some lovin' right now and two, the comments have been slacking so it has lead to this...Bribery!! Regarding my last post, ADAYLYNN - 6 months, if she can come up with 5 comments she will earn her momma a FREE 8x10. 10 comments and she will earn a FREE 11x14. And please tell us in the comments which picture posted is your favorite! I know Adalynn and her family would love a free print so help her out and leave some lovin'. All you have to do is click on where it now says "0 Comments" at the end of her post, it's that simple. You can even do so anonymously without having to create an account!
Sorry to anyone who is waiting on pictures...I promise, other than bribing my viewers for comments, I am editing away as fast as I can. I should have Luke and Meghan's Wedding up shortly!

No comments: