Sunday, May 1, 2011

GAGE - 9 months

I can not believe my baby is 9 months old! He is just getting so big. He is crawling everywhere, saying Dada, Mama, Ga, what sounds like 'Duck', and NaNa. Waves bye bye, and claps(sometimes). He is eating 1-2 jars of baby food at each meal and has been sleeping through the night for a whole month now!! The best part about him has been his budding curiosity of everything! People around us tonight at dinner said "he is just so social", we think he's just be nosey! ;)
(and for all my mama's out there, right after the shot above Gage took a face first plant into the concrete step below, SO as I promise it unfortunately seems to happen at EVERY shoot!)and also to prove that I have to work just as hard for my own son's smiles here is a shot similar to that of many I had captured that afternoon! The blank, "I'm not giving you a smile no matter how much dancing around you do or puffs you feed me!" stare! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that jacket...adorable. These are great Kierstie! - Nicole