Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I've been working on this weekend!!

I started off the weekend with a 2 year old shoot...how cool is this little man's "engine"?? His uncle Todd had the hook-up and Miles could not have been more smitten!! ;)
Then went straight to a BEAUTIFUL wedding where I could not have asked for better weather, ok so maybe just a tad warmer but the lighting was perfect!! STUNNING!!
This morning ::bright:: ;) and early this handsome senior met me, still don't know if I believe him when he told me "don't worry, I was already up" at 7 AM!?!? But he came to please! Such a great kid and I know he's going places in the upcoming year!
and last but not least a large family I grew up knowing, they were celebrating their parents 40th Aanniversary with updated family photos! We met on the family farm and battled the bitter cold to get some great pictures!

No comments: