Monday, March 31, 2008

Carson Parker

This weekend I met with my sister-in-law Nicole and nephew Carson for his 3-yr pictures. I learned 2 things fairly quickly; with any young ones have a good bribe bag ready and you really can't expect a 3 year old to cooperate in 30 degree weather! However we got some great shots! I am still editing some of them but for now here are my favorites!
And these blue eyes are straight out of the camera...I am still confused as to where these Phillippo kids are getting their blue eyes?!?!
"I need my coffee people!"

2 comments:

shopgirlnic said...

Kierstie, I am so proud of you, and excited for you! After just seeing the few pics of Carson that you posted so far.... I love them! You are going to be great at this. Sometimes pics loose the personality of a child w/ the "say cheese" mentality. Your creativity and originality are an AWESOME gift! Love, love! Nic

Tim said...

awesome shots!! Love the orange sweater photo...reminds me of those pics w/ the kids in B&W, and a few colored items in the photos....awesome..can't wait to see mroe!