Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hot Summer Nights

I am so sorry I have been MIA this week.  Lots of stuff going on right now in the Phillippo household!  I just wanted to post a few pictures from this past weekend.  Ours friends Chad and Kelly hosted a cookout for Jason's birthday.  We had a ton of fun and it was great seeing everyone!  
Miss Megan is new to my blog but hopefully won't be a stranger!
You may remember Kylie from this previous post.  Ok so she is also the current header.
And Trevor from this previous post with two of his girlfriends.
These Pictures just scream summer to me.  I hope everyone is having a great one!!  
SNEAK PEAK
I had a very fun shoot this afternoon with Brooke and Drew!  A little sneak peak for everyone.  I should have the rest of these up tomorrow and Friday.   As usual you have to come back!
Ok so I have to share Brooke's joke: What do you call a fish with two legs?......
Two Knee Fish  HaHa; get it?!?!  Two Knee Fish!!

No comments: