Wednesday, June 18, 2008

M.I.A.

I am so sorry I have been MIA this week. However if you haven't heard through the grapeview...I quit my job on Monday! And as shocked as you may be I am not quiting to take pictures full time! JK...even though I am staying busy enough to consider myself full-time I am very gracious and excited for my new position. I hope to have great things to share once I get started next week. SOOO the big change around here will be less posts. Believe me when I say that just because you will be seeing less posts does not mean I will be taking less pictures. I have 4 weddings scheduled starting July 19th, 2 seniors to shoot this month, another engagement session and what seems like hundreds of cute little kids. Three prime examples of the pictures to come are these girls! Azstryd is the daughter of one of my friends from high school and Lyvia and Nyla are well known models from www.trendysisters.com. I met their mother, the designer behind the Trendy Sister's line, at the baby expo this spring and just couldn't get enough of her hand made outfits.
Miss Azzy:
Miss Nyla...
and last but not least Miss Lyvia...
These girls were all so sweet.  I can't wait to dive into the editing.  However this is just a sneak peak so I will have individual posts from both of these shoots this week.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Titus Family said...

WOW!!!! Big move!! So were will you be going?
Pics are so cute!! I went to this website not to long ago and I must say, the clothes look much better on little girls then on nothing...if you know what I mean.
I may just have to get a couple outfits, b/c they look great on!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kierstie! I already love what you've done with these 2! Can't wait to see the rest!

Ashlee said...

Hey Hon!! The photos of my baby are AWESOME. You really do amazing work and I am so proud of you. Keep it up and all of the photos are great. Thanks again!

AA

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Oh Ashlee, here I am giving you a hard time on Azstryd's post thinking you haven't even seen them yet and you hide a comment here! Thanks, I am glad you like them. and Rebecca, I am actually taking a medical sales position with Soteria Imaging. I start Monday morning in Louisville but my actual territory will be Lafayette to Champaign, IL. And yes it is a huge move considering I have only known new home sales! I am excited for the change and the new challenge but hope my photography supporters with be patient with my busier schedule and less posts! As always thanks for commenting everyone! Kierstie~