Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fisher Wedding

Ok so after one really painful root canal, a even worst day of getting nothing done because of stupid internet stuff and now a still throbbing tooth ache I am finally getting these pictures posted. Sheila, could you email me your new mailing address and I will get the CD out asap. There are so many great pictures I tried to get a slideshow posted...well, that was part of my internet issues today! So for now this will have to do. Shelley, Max's will be next - stay tuned!

2 comments:

shopgirlnic said...

Kierstie, I am so thrilled with Sheila's wedding pic's! I (of course) think she is stunning, but your pictures have given us gorgeous, timeless, classic shots with an awesome creativity. Thank you.

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Awe thank you - you are too kind. But I have to agree every one of these pictures is beautiful! Thanks again!