Friday, November 21, 2008

TRUMAN - 4 months

OMG...how do I forget this little man?!!? I am not going to lie I took Truman's pictures the morning of my friend Nicole and Adron's engagement pictures and therefore completely forgot to post the pictures once I was finished editing them. Nicole and Adron have been so kind to allow me to edit their pictures after this rush of holiday orders...So if anyone has been looking I am so sorry...this was not on purpose...I love these pictures and they are some of my new baby favorites. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Titus Family said...

how stink'n cute. wow women you have been BUSY, to say the least. i think you need to take a break, you make me tired just looking at all thses wonderful pictures. i promise an order soon, by the looks of it you have plenty to keep you more then busy for awhile...ha
HAPPY THANKSGIVING...GOBBLE GOBBLE