Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BRISTOL - Newborn

At just 5lb14oz at birth this little lady felt truly breakable! I heard it before but would always laugh when people would say "I can't remember my son/daughter ever being this small"...and although Gage never was this small, I barely remember him being this breakable! I am so glad I get to work with little babies all the time...
This stroller was a gift from my parents years ago for Christmas. I collected dolls growing up and my mom had this antique stroller re-upholstered and cleaned up to display some of the dolls. Little did I think I would be using it for real life dolls years later. I am just glad Megan trusted me enough to try these shots of her baby...I LOVE them and hope she does too!She has the perfect little features including these precious lips and hard to capture dimples (I promise to get them at the 3 month shoot!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them. :) I had no doubt that I would though... you rock. The carriage pics are super unique and cute!!!
Meg

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Glad you like. They will continue to get better too! Thanks for commenting! :)