Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KAYLA and ROBERT - Sneak Peak

Just one that caught my eye as I started editing Kayla and Robert's engagement session from Saturday morning! If you can't tell from this picture, let me tell you, we had absolute PERFECT light for all three Saturday morning shoots!
Favor to ask of all my blog readers, and I am hoping I have more than usual right now with all the recent posts...could you please say a little prayer to St. Anthony for me...I lost a very valuable pendant tonight on my run and I am absolutely sick to my stomach. It's making me sad just even typing this. I so badly want to be outside tracing my track right now but my sane husband has convinced me to do so in the morning with just a little more light! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prayers sent. hope you have found it!