Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring has Sprung...

...bring on the allergies! I was so so excited to have this past weekend off. Supposed to be 60 and beautiful all weekend! Well my allergies had another forecast in mind. I was and still am miserable. The worst part is the stuffy nose. If I could get that taken care of I would be so much more comfortable. And note to others, NyQuil, is meant to be taken at Night! I had the genius idea of taking NyQuil at 10:00 am so that I could get a good nap in during the day. Well it worked but then I was up every hour that night!! Sunday we went and bought a humidifier and some more drugs. All I gotta say is it better be nice this weekend. OK so too the point of this post. I booked an engagement session for a couple who will be in town on Memorial day weekend. I am wanting to take them downtown so I needed to scout it out. I refused to go alone but knew Jason did not want to go. So I realized early on Sunday morning I would be spending another beautiful weekend afternoon on the couch miserable! ARGH. Until around 1:00 when I was awoken by my husband asking if I was ready!! "Ready for what?" I asked. "To go downtown; let's go!" I still have no idea what persuaded him to drive me downtown. ;) Thanks babe! I am so excited to take their pictures. I found some great spots. We started at at the Arts Museum and then ended at the Eiteljorg and the White River Canal.

No comments: