Monday, May 19, 2008

Cherry Family Part 1

It may be almost midnight but as promised here are a few more from Sunday's shoot. This family is too cute. We had to warm up a little first but then we caught some smiles! Cole...I hope you made it to the park after that nap!And Luke, congrats on your first self-balance and I hope the bump didn't last too long. ;) This one makes me smile! Takes me back to being 3 years old again!Love this one too. I can not wait to take my engagement session next week here at the IMA. This place is so beautiful!GOOD NIGHT!

4 comments:

The Titus Family said...

The pics are awsome....as I knew they would be. Dawn, I want to see all of them when you get the proofs!!! Good luck with narrowing them down!!! Lord knows I couldn't!!! Kierstie you are the BEST!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, I love these, thank you Kierstie!! The side angle of Luke is precious and I love the one of Cole on the staircase. And, yes, he did get to go to the park after he took a nap. :)

I'm sending your blog site link to everyone I know! Be prepared...

Kierstie Phillippo said...

To my #1 commenter and to a very close 2nd - THANK YOU! Your comments brighten my day more than you know! I will have a few more up tonight and should have you your proofs before Friday.

Dawn said...

Yipee! I didn't expect to get them that quickly. When you do have them ready, I will be happy to pick them up from you or you can drop them in the mail. What ever is easiest for you.