Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Silent Stalkers

I have had a couple people ask if I had hit my goal of 250 viewers by April 30th and for sanity sake I am going to say yes!! HOWEVER, I have learned that anytime, anyone logs onto my blogsite via a wireless router they are counted as a new user...BS I tell you. Cause quite honestly I myself probably log in 2 times a night on our wireless at home...I know what you're thinking, "People really stalk thier own blogs?" Well I am here to tell you Yes! I am getting through my days at work by checking for new comments and at night it usually takes me all night to get just one post up. Not because it technically takes that long but rather I am trying to pick just the right pictures to post! I want to post my favorites but yet save some of the best to surprise my clients with. I start before dinner and end up publishing the post about midnight! So the point of this post, regardless of the count, is to thank all my random viewers for viewing, my commenters for commenting and the regular but slient stalkers for stalking. However, I would really like you to comment; I know you want to!! :)

3 comments:

The Titus Family said...

So I am totally a STALKER....I wish I could be silent but if you knew me you know I am anything but silent. So I am proud to say I am a STALKER of this website. How could you not be....I love everything that is posted on it! If you are silent...speak up!! Give credit where credit is certainly due. We all need a pat on the back once in awhile;-)

Dawn said...

Kierstie, do you ever sleep? Just so you know, all your hard work is definitely appreciated! It's too bad the tracking system can't remember repeat views and only count them once because I have viewed your blog countless times this week!! And, I have sent the link to everyone I know!

Ashlee said...

Hey Hon! Your work is AMAZING and I can not wait till Azstryd has her firtst session. Keep up the great work and it will start to speak for itself. Love Ya!