Thursday, May 1, 2008

Schedule

As I get busier and busier with this business, which I hope I will, I am finding it harder to get everyone into their prime date and time.   If there are any dates, special birthdays, family in town for a group shot, weddings, anything you know of now and are considering having me shoot the event I would rather you tentatively schedule me now so that I can get you in.  Like Father's Day is just around the corner!  Are you needing to get a new picture of the family for the dad in your life?  Ask now as I am already booked the Wednesday before and the weekend before June 15th.  I will not be offended if you go elsewhere or it just doesn't work out.  I would rather have a unplanned day off than to book something else and not be able to shoot your special event.  I am booking well into June and have a wedding already scheduled for the end of July.  SO if there are any dates you know of CALL me now!  The weather is getting AND STAYING nice out so I expect everyone to call soon. :) Side note 1: Rebecca your sitting fee has been waived for June 11th! - Free sitting for you for each NEW referral that books with me!  Your cousin just booked her family for May 18th!  THANK YOU!  Side note 2: Another fun thing I am going to start is free sittings or prints for leaving comments.  Not on this post but I will let you know when you can earn FREE stuff for being the first to leave a comment at the end of a post.  I know some of you check this blog daily and unfortunately for me I don't get the gratification I need.  I know call me a drama queen that's fine!  And I know there are others that email me their praises and as much as I appreciate that I need the activity on here to continue!  SO get your blogger account set up and start emailing the post's email link onto others.  It may take a minute of your time but it will be worth it, I Promise!

4 comments:

The Titus Family said...

OK...I finally set my account up to leave post. I have tried to leave post in the past but never had the time to set up a new account.
Now I can let you know what I think!! As ou already know I think you are AWSOME!! You have such an eye for pics. I can't wait until my next session with you.
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Reeves said...

Well hello cousin. Your mom-in-law informed me of this website and I am quite impressed! Drew is turning 2 on the 8th and instead of heading to Penny's for pictures, I would love to have you do them. I hope you have some time available. Get in touch!
Alisha

Anonymous said...

Kierstie,
I was asked the other day if you were doing Senior pictures, and by checking here I see that you are, so I will pass it on that you are doing them and get you some more work!! Good luck you super photo star!!

Kierstie Phillippo said...

Thanks guys! Alisha, email or call me. I am scheduled to shoot a 1 yr. old's (I always find myself having to add the 's or it just sounds bad) at 9 am on Mother's day down at the IMA (the numbers on the lawn and Lilly home) I would love to have you guys meet me down there around 11 am? You could come down after church and be done by 12:30ish. Or same for the 18th? I have another shoot that morning at 9 as well and we could meet after that. Just call me. K~